Small Group Guidelines
Written on 06/12/2017
- Keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts and feelings.
Please limit your sharing to 3-5 minutes.
- There is NO cross-talk please.
Cross-talk is when two people engage in a dialogue during the meeting. Each person sharing is free to express feelings without interruptions.
- We are here to support one another.
We will not attempt to "fix" another.
- Anonymity and confidentiality are basic requirements.
What is shared in the group stays in the group. The only exception is when someone threatens to injure themselves or others.
- Offensive language has no place in a Christ-centered recovery group.